In order to provide you with the best possible service, you are requested to fill in an intake form prior to our appointment and to take this with you to the appointment. Here you can state your situation and wishes. These answers help determine the final advice. The intake form can be downloaded here.
We kindly request you to bring the items listed below to our appointment.
Important documents to bring to your appointment.
- Recent payslip, annual statement &, if possible, an already completed employer's statement.
- Most recent pension statement (UPS)
- Identity card/ Identity papers (passport or European identity card)
- Data on current financing/ ongoing funding(s)
- Life insurance data
Analysis current mortgage or purchase of next house
- Details current mortgage
- Valuation of Immovable Property Act (Dutch: WOZ beschikking)
If you are an entrepreneur
From the past 3 years:
- Annual figures
- Income tax declarations
- Tax assessments
Would you like some more information? Click here for the Service Guide and other documents.